RC MAKER introduces this basic, but effective tool for the Awesomatix A800MMX, A800R and A800FX!
With the concept and first tool originally developed by MR33, we decided to make our own tool but tool a little different approach! The tool slides in with one side first and then the other side locating into place, gripping the P13-4 tightly internally.
This then prevents the P13-4 moving on the ball when adjusting your camber and caster. The Tool will keep the ball cups flat, so you don't have to keep adjusting the turnbuckle to keep them flat whilst trying to achieve your desired angles.
This part is Solid 3D Printed from very high quality PLA Filament, and is designed to stand the test of time! You can use a pair, do one end and move them to the other, or grab two pairs if you want to do the whole car at once.
- Holds ball cups flat whilst adjusting camber and caster
- Saves you time going back and forth
- Prevents you forgetting to flatten the cups, causing binding
- 3D Printed from High Quality PLA Filament
- 2x RCM-ATT-2 - 3D Pro Turnbuckle Holder Tools