Introducing the RC MAKER GeoCarbon Upper Bulkheads for the Awesomatix A800R, FX or MMX!
These 3.0mm CNC Machined Upper Bulkheads allow more flex on the caster axis and provide improved traction for your Awesomatix A800R & A800FX. They allow the suspension to flex like a caster block, which ultimately increases traction. This is particularly beneficial in low to medium traction! You can also even further tune by running them front or rear, paired with the aluminum ones at the other end.
An added bonus is the light weight, they are around 0.5g lighter per pair than the standard aluminum upper bulkheads!
They fit seamlessly into the bulkheads of all Awesomatix Touring Cars. Designed to copy the geometry of the A800R Upper Bulkheads, they can also be used on the A800FX EVO & A800MMX with great results, however will slightly adjust the camber link width and length.
The bulkheads are fitted with M3 Pressed Threaded Inserts, which allow screwing of the standard ST24 ball studs. If running more than 3mm of shims, we suggest using the optional longer ST24M ball studs.
- Increased caster flex for more caster flex and traction
- Perfect fit on all Awesomatix Bulkheads
- Slightly reduced weight for lower CG
- M3 pressed inserts to screw in ST24/ST24M Ball Studs
- Machined underside to ensure P110 can move freely inside the bulkheads for uninterrupted bulkhead flex
- Stylish CNC Machined Chamfered GeoCarbon Design
- 1 Pair (2pcs)