Introducing the RC MAKER Carbon Fibre Tweak Stick for the XRAY X4'23 Touring Car. Featuring a full carbon fibre construction, it is lightweight and disassembles for easy transportation. The tweak stick aids to pin the car down onto a flat surface with a single hand, whilst tightening the top deck screws with your other hand.
Due to the X4's all new design not having conventional shock towers, the tweak stick utilizes extension plates which exert even pressure onto the bulkheads left and right, front and rear. The design locates the extensions onto the upper bulkhead using locating lugs, which makes it quick, easy and accurate to use. Thick O-rings simply locate the extensions in place, which can be adjusted in distance to your desire.
Using the tweak stick doesn't require removal of anything, as it clears all parts of the car and all spur gear sizes.
NOTE: This will still fit X4'22, and X4F'22
How to use:
- Loosen top deck screws half a turn
- Place car on a flat surface and ensure no debris underneath
- Line the tweak stick up with the bulkheads and press down in the centre firmly
- With your other hand, do the top deck screws up
The carbon is super strong and durable, as are the thick locating O-rings. It's topped off with an aesthetic RC MAKER Logo in the centre of the stick. It flat packs down for easy traveling and is built to last!
- Convenient de-tweaking of top deck
- Stylish compact-able design
- Locates directly onto all X4 Upper Bulkheads
- Full Carbon Fibre Construction
- Made in Australia
- 1x Carbon Tweak Rod with End Plugs & RC MAKER Logo
- 2x 3mm Carbon End Plates
- 4x Rubber O-Rings