RC MAKER's brand new Roll Centre Shim Plates for Awesomatix A800R are constructed from very thin carbon fibre make changing the lower roll centre on your Awesomatix a breeze! Consisting of 2 different thicknesses of 0.5 and 1mm, it allows tuning from 0.5 to 1.5mm. The plates also have a front and a rear, with little notches to distinguish them, due to the hole spacing being wider in the front.
All except the front of the front slide in without the removal of your screw, allowing you to slide out the old and in the new in a matter of seconds. Once the plate is installed simply tighten as normal.
The plates are used on the FR, RF and RR positions in the car, with normal shape carbon shims supplied for the very front. These are easily removed by removing the bumper, and using plates here was not possible due to the design.
The central hole allows easy removal by inserting a 1.5mm driver and sliding them out from the top.
Combine together with the 2mm Shim Plate Set to achieve roll centres above 2mm.
- Slide in and out installation and removal for super fast changes
- Super lightweight and durable
- Full set can do all roll centre combinations from 0.5 to 1.5mm
- Front and rear marked to distinguish easily
Included in the .5 & 1mm Set:
- 0.5mm Front (2 Shims and 1 Plate)
- 0.5mm Rear (2 Plates)
- 1mm Front (2 Shims and 1 Plate)
- 1mm Rear (2 Plates)
Included in the 2mm Set:
- 2x 2mm Front (FR and FF) (2 Shims and 1 Plate)
- 2x 2mm Rear (RF and RR) (2 Plates)