Todays electronics are getting lower, lighter and even harder to get up to that heavy weight limit that's enforced by the rule makers! With LCG Batteries, getting the weight down low comes at a price.. how do we now add weight to get back up to the limit? Some may think that making a battery skinnier to lower the CG, then raising it with brass underneath is just going in a circle and results in the same outcome, however this isn't the case!
The LCG batteries are up to 4mm thinner, and we only need to add 0.8mm of brass to achieve the same overall battery weight as a regular sized pack, due to brass having a much higher weight density. This weight plate tapes to the bottom of your LCG battery with the super thin provided tape, and gets the weight down as low as it can go.
We recommend purchasing one for each battery, and taping to the battery rather than the chassis, taping to the chassis can cause unwanted, asymmetrical stiffening of the chassis.
Weight plate features:
- Standard Weight CNC Machined in Australia, from high quality 0.8mm brass and weighs 33g
- Thin Weight CNC Machined in Australia, from high quality 1mm brass and weighs 37g
- Laser engraved RC MAKER Logo
- Includes Pre-Mounted ultra thin double sided tape to tape directly onto your battery!
- Tested and used by some of the fastest drivers in the world