Increased Stability, Traction and Handling with the Mid-Motor DR10M
The mid-motor, 4-gear transmission in the all-new DR10M RC Drag Race car offers the advantage of using motor torque rotation to apply downward force to the rear tires. These forces generate additional rear end squat for that off-the-line acceleration which offers more tire-to-surface area contact, giving the DR10M additional rear traction.
The mid-motor set up up shifts the weight distribution forward, reducing front-end lift. Additionally, the motor and tires share the same rotational direction, which produces quicker forward momentum to help you get a faster time across that finish line.
The DR10M Drag Race Team Kit is based on the successful DR10 drag race platform. The DR10M Team Kit features a rear anti-roll bar, 28 precision ball bearings, fully adjustable suspension, vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential, and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The new Octalock spur gear and 11mm Octalock pads provide maximum consistency and higher torque capacity. Look for a No Prep RC Drag Racing event near you--all are welcome. With 132 feet of head-to-head action, you're sure to enjoy the day racing, running for fun, or just checking out the action.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, radio, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
- Mid-motor design creates improved traction and control in the vehicle's weight distribution
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- Rigid, 4mm thick carbon fiber rear shock tower
- Heavy-duty sealed silicone-filled gear differential
- Stiff rear anti-roll bar
- Full adjustable double-ladder wheelie bar
- Ball bearing wheelie bar wheels with rubber tires for increased straight-line stability
- Height adjustable rear gearbox provides the ability to adjust drive shaft angle
- All metal gear transmission with hardened steel top shaft
- Octalock spur gear and 11mm Octalock pads for maximum consistency and higher torque capacity
- 4-gear rear transmission configuration aids in controlling weight movement providing more traction under acceleration
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks
- Low center-of-gravity chassis with multiple battery and electronics mounting configurations
- Rigid twin deck chassis design
- Machined aluminum rear bulkheads
- Machined aluminum rear suspension mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available
- 28 precision ball bearings
- Metric hardware throughout